1896 Eight local men petitioned Bishop Patrick Donahue to build a church on the outskirts of Wheeling.
About Chad StevensThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Chad Stevens has created 10 blog entries.
Chad Stevens2016-06-08T14:05:25+00:00Construction BeginsChad Stevens2016-06-08T14:05:25+00:00
1897 Church was dedicated with Reverend C.J. Cluser as Pastor. The parish was composed of twenty-eight families. Much of the labor that went into the construction of the church was performed by parishioners.